Still flying here in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire

Hi All

The Oxford and Bucks boys are still out flying again, with 4 of us up again this afternoon /evening. :D

Nice flights had by all which includes the ever popular nill wind launch and landing. :)

Big well done to stuart for his first nill wind takeoff and landing( quicker than he thought it would be,judging by the skid marks)

Nice to see Ian W on the Bailey too.

:D Simon P

Or even!

That would be Steve's first nil wind take off.

WELL DONE! Steve. :D

Don't forget no buzzing the houses :wink:

And Simon you forgot to mention us PAP boy's or boy as the case may be. You know the one who did that lovely smooth nil wind landing. :wink:

Great too see everyone at the field today. Hope to see you all again soon for some more aviation.

Rob :D

Hi, a few of us fly up North Oxfordshire, around Chipping Norton. Tonight I had a very smooth flight, could easily see Malvern hills (NW) & looking South West could see Tower at Beckley & Stokenchurch hills.

I regularly see other paramotors around Chipping Norton, anyone Know who they are?

PhatBoy (Paul)

Andrew Shepherd (Daglocks) is very active just north of Westcott. Rob and I flew from his garden some weeks back and he has flown in to our farm venue near Longwick/Horsenden/Princes Risborough.

Can I just point out to Simon P that BOTH Synth 34's made perfect featherlight nil wind landings yesterday 8) !!! None of these Mach 2 with your ar5e on fire jobbies like the Plasmas and Revolutions! Sorry I had to leave early but I had a house viewing at 7pm which I had to scurry back for.

Sorry Steve, :oops:

Names have never been a strong point of mine! :?

No excuses for landing the plasma but it does arrive quick, unlike the tandam size synth 34's :lol:

Steve's just got remember to run when he lands :D

Rob how could i forget, now where was i :wink:

Good evening ballon chasing the Virgin ballon around west wycombe in Bucks however :D

Good to see you again Ian and next time the Bailey boys will again take to the skys with the PAP LAD :lol:

Glad to see that the Oxford/Bucks flyers are back in the groove!.

Any chance of a call next time to give m e a chance to pop down and say hello as it is'nt far?

Will be good to put some faces to names.

(or arrange another meet in a pub somewhere before the weather gets bad :lol:

Regards

Eddie

Glad to see that the Oxford/Bucks flyers are back in the groove!.

Any chance of a call next time to give m e a chance to pop down and say hello as it is'nt far?

Will be good to put some faces to names.

(or arrange another meet in a pub somewhere before the weather gets bad :lol:

Regards

Eddie

Actually that's my fault, apologies Eddie. It was a bit short notice and I got pre-occupied with trying to get Steve sorted amongst some other home issues. Weekend winds are looking lighter but I'm overseas again on Sunday.