G6 power 100 paramotor

Guest G6POWER

Hello:

We are a Paramotor Engine company in China. At the moment, we are selling engines in UK, USA (Black Hawk, Olympia paragliding), East Asia(Japan La Mouette, Thailand paragliding school) and other European Countries. this is our new 100cc motor.which is only 11.5KG, it is able to develop a maximum power of 18 hp at 9000rpm and is particularly suitable for overall weights (driver and paramotor) ranging between 90 and 130 Kg (200 to 290pounds). The thrust is immediate, linear, well managed and able to reach 55 kg (130 pounds) with 130 cm (51 inches) propellers or 53kg (123 pounds) with122 cm (48 inches) propellers This motor guarantees a low noise output, The consumption of this motor is as low as 2 - 3 liters at cruising speed.

Anybody intertested in this engine, please leave your email address, we could send you the paramotor pictures and spec.

Cheers...

Edited by Guest

Hi. I am very interested in this motor to direct drive (1:1) a small fan at high speed in a ducted fan installation. Please send details to francis at jfdiuk.com

Hi Francis,

You might actually be more interested in a new 'harness' I have developed. It is very green and will reduce your carbon footprint (very PC in todays climate). It has a very broad range of uses and would suit your particular need ideally. There are two components to this harness with very little to go wrong. In fact, I can actually boast a 100% success rate (assuming accelerant is of the right standard).

Initially you need the accelerant (in the form of madras - chicken or lamb, your choice). The second is the actual harness to 'catch and vent' excess gases, this in turn pipes along the ducting thus thermally powering a dynamic rotor (if attempting a DIY install, do not invert the rotor as expultion with be reversed), in turn using the girothermal coupling (patent pending) to 'expel and propel' this gas externally (possibly into the neighbours conservatory).

Your situation couldn't be more perfect as an example Francis. Imagine, morning after the night before. You wake up and run to the bog, that madras is burning your ring so much you cannot feel your cheeks. Boxers down, harness on (it really is that simple. 5 out 3 cat owners recommend this product). That is it - simple. You go about your general bog-business and finish with a flush (or two, depending on buoancy and density) and what do you know? The immediate area is oudor free - you are literally a one man thermal generating power station! All with the added bonus of not having to use those deadly CFC air sprays...and you don't get a funny look from the missus when she go in next!

Let me know if you are interested and i'll send over a demo. RRP is expected to be around the £39.99 (not including accelerant) and I am currently looking for distributors in the UK!

Thanks for the photos and prices G6

In fact by the time we add import duty and VAT to your list we find we can obtain a comparable motor from italy for less and one from the UK for the same.

Thanks Ben thats " interesting" though I think methane is hardly carbon neutral as you claim.

Ducted fan design is IMHO "the next step". Have a look at Marc de Piolenc's seminal work (in conjunction with George E Wright Jr (yes that old aviatorial family), a shrouded rotor, minimal horsepower, lower tip speed, smaller diameter, reduced noise output, most efficient at lower speeds .....its got it all!

http://massflow.archivale.com/ductbook.htm

I have a copy and would like to discuss the physics with any like minded.........

Hi Francis

I have been thinking of using a pair of ducted fans for paramotoring/power assisted paragliding for some time and found the following thread which contains pictures remarkably close to my ideas. (apolgies to Simon for pointing people to another forum!)

http://www.paraglidingforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=18623&start=0

4-4.jpg

Having given the project more thought, and after discussion with knowledgeable model aircraft enthusiast friends I am unsure that it would be so efficient at the relatively slow air speeds at which we fly. It has so many safety, practicality and aesthetic benefits that I would love to be convinced otherwise!

Best regards,

Ian.

Dear Francis:

The price we offered includes the delvery fee already.

We will use UPS door to door service, u will receive the engine without paying any tax charge on it.

It is all u need to pay for this paramotor.

Thanks

u will receive the engine without paying any tax charge on it.

Thanks

Yes and I'm the queen of England. Of course there will be tax charges on it, no question of it!

Of course you will pay the tax when u import the engines from outside of UK, even you are Queen's mother or whatever...

But what i am saying is to sell ONE sample engine and use DOOR TO DOOR service, you wont need to pay the tax for only ONE engine!

This is only for sample of engine.

For importing bigger quantity engines (over 5) it is better to delivery by sea. it will be much cheaper than this door to door air delivery(around 30EUR for each engine) and you will save money for paying tax...!

Thanks

Yes and I'm the queen of England. Of course there will be tax charges on it, no question of it!

Blimey, the rumours are true then, Malcs is an old queen :shock::D

Thanks for the photos and prices G6

In fact by the time we add import duty and VAT to your list we find we can obtain a comparable motor from italy for less and one from the UK for the same.

Thanks Ben thats " interesting" though I think methane is hardly carbon neutral as you claim.

Ducted fan design is IMHO "the next step". Have a look at Marc de Piolenc's seminal work (in conjunction with George E Wright Jr (yes that old aviatorial family), a shrouded rotor, minimal horsepower, lower tip speed, smaller diameter, reduced noise output, most efficient at lower speeds .....its got it all!

http://massflow.archivale.com/ductbook.htm

I have a copy and would like to discuss the physics with any like minded.........

Francis theres a rather interesting thread on this forum about ducted fans.

http://www.paraglidingforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=18623

There is much misinformation about ducting of a propeller and confusion with jet ducts which have completely different phiysics. Your mock up appears to use what I would call shrouded props not a true ducted fan.

First question to you is why a pair? Is this to counter torque effect ? Not necessary! as swirl starighteners in the duct will counter this with only one fan.

2nd Q. Why less efficient at slow speeds? A ducted fan becomes at its MOST efficient at static thrust. The duct design is critical and has an inlet area greater than the swept area. The outlet area is also greater than the swept are and proportional to the inlet areas and the length of the duct. the duct length is proportional to the swept area and will be at least as long as the diameter. Most so called ducted fans are actually shrouded propellers which is not the same thing at all. Your picture needs much longer ducts and the profile turned inside out (straight outer surface and curved inner; wing shaped but inside out).

An open prop at speed has an effective "duct" of the static airmass which it creates as it passes through it. At slow speed this effect is minimal. hence ducted fans are most efficient on very slow moving craft and vtol and airships.

I am working through Marc de Piloenc and George E Wright Jr's paper on ducted fan theory. Marc has kindly supplied a spreadsheet to work out the numbers. and has expressed interest in the project.

Secretly I', hoping he'll wiork out the fan diameter and duct profile for me!

Thanks

Blimey, the rumours are true then, Malcs is an old queen :shock::D

Rumour, its no rumour! :D

• 3 weeks later...
does anybody can tell me how to paste images/pictures here?

Like Phil_P has said, to start with you need to host the pictures someone on the internet (photobucket, photobox as an example). Once you have done that you need to use the following line replacing the URL with that of your picture and REMOVING THE ( ) wrapped around the img and replacing them with [ and ];

(img)http://www.yourwebsite.com/images/g6_unit.jpg(/img)

Or, I guess you could add them to your 'album' on here (found in box in top right hand corner)

Ben

And a slight addition to the above.

You can show ANY picture from anywhere on the internet here.

* Firstly find your picture.

* Right click on that picture and select the 'copy image location' option.

* return to your post here and paste in the link you have just copied.

* surround the link with the [image] tags as suggested by Ben above (highlight the link then press the 'image' button below)

*Then submit and ..... that should do it.

spot.gif

Just like that.

This is what the post above looks like before you press 'Submit'.

20080918-jcrutgpsg5rc464nqb2n51dk92.jpg

Ta Daaaaaa!

• 3 weeks later...