PARAJETS FOR SALE

Guest feliusfog

Some of the boys at East Midlands Paramotoring Club are selling their Parajets. Some are brand new some are 2-3 years old I think.

There are other bits and bobs for sale including a HP THRUST wing. Dont know much more detail or prices ect.

I am thinking of selling my Bailey if anyone is interested. Trouble is I don't know what to have in replacement. :roll:

They are at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EMPC/

Felius.

They should re-join and add some information to the for sale section. :lol:

That way people will have the facts from the owners. :wink:

So which one are you 'Felius' ?

SW :D

Edited by Guest

As far as I am aware, any mods have been done by Parajet whilst being built to custom spec. I am not aware of any other mods, I guess a phone call to Parajet will settle any ones mind if they are intersted enough.

I know they have had strobes fitted by the pilots, and more polishing than a genie's lamp.

How have these other units been damaged?

Felius

All

My Parajet is one of the units for sale. It is a custom balck and silver unit made by Parajet , and is in factory condition. No modifications whatsoever have been made to the unit. My parajet has been carefully run in and has not been flown. It is therefore in prestine condition and brand new. I'm looking for offers over £3100 a saving of over £800 on the new price.

My reasons for selling the unit is that a recurring medical problem prevents me from flying a paramotor.

I also have a large apco hp thrust wing that I'm considering selling. This is a special all black wing ( most visible colour ) this wing is brand new. It has never been opened up or out of it's bag. the cost of this wing new is £2,200 I will consider selling this wing for a sensible price.

Anyone interested in these items please send me a PM for more details.

With regards to the above comments, please disregard, as you can see some people are making derogitory comments without having any knowledge of what is actually for sale.

My equipment is brand new and offered at considerable savings over factory prices. I just wish I was fit enough to fly

The official word from Parajet,

Since the sale of these units, we have had one back for repair and it was sent back out with a full ticket of health.

Assuming the condition has remained the same, a bargain awaits.

HI sIMON. When I try and send a PM a message comes up that I'm not allowed to send PM's , perhaps you could urgently resolve for me.

With regards to the parajet. It was not mine that needed repair. As stated mine has never been used, and is in prestine condition, and as you say a very good bargain for someone.

just a note for interested parties.

this is one of the machines as advertised on paramotorsuk.co.uk

Paramotor - Posted 17/08/2008

Parajet & Hp Thrust Wing

2YR old Parajet Volution in silver/red. Strobe, Carbon Fibre exhaust, fuel level indicator, ignition on warning, Tacho £ offers. Also Thrust HP wing - medium 100-160kg. Custom made all black. 6 mths old only 20 hours. OIRO £1250 Contact Simon on **********

Asking Price

£1250

apparantly its offers over 2k for the motor only.

Hi Macey .

please get your facts correct. This is not a 2 year old machine and it is not silver. It has never been advertised on any other site.

Both the paramotor and the wing brand new and inspection of the manufacturers serial numbers and documents will confirm this as correct to anyone genuinely interested in the equipment.

Simon westmore has also been to the factory today and I'm sure he will be happy to post a message on this forum that the manufacture date of the parajet and wing is March 2008, as Parajet supplied bothitems

If you are still interested please arrange to come and inspect the kit and I will confirm adequately the above to you.

Hi Macey .

please get your facts correct. This is not a 2 year old machine and it is not silver. It has never been advertised on any other site.

Both the paramotor and the wing brand new and inspection of the manufacturers serial numbers and documents will confirm this as correct to anyone genuinely interested in the equipment.

Simon westmore has also been to the factory today and I'm sure he will be happy to post a message on this forum that the manufacture date of the parajet and wing is March 2008, as Parajet supplied bothitems

If you are still interested please arrange to come and inspect the kit and I will confirm adequately the above to you.

sincere apologies..

it appears i was misled by the seller when i spoke to him... pretty much like the initial advert all around really.

moderator - feel free to delete my post in this topic and once again apologies...it seems some people are more unscrupulois than i thought!

black hawk -- my original enquiry in respect of the wing - to which i gave TO YOU VIA THIS FORUM ( and not someone who led me to believe we were talkinbg about the same one ) still stands.

There is only one true Simon. ;-)

I am Simon W (actually from Parajet) as apposed to Simon B (AKA Parajet Simon, who is not from Parajet)

Often people think I am 'Parajet Simon' but I am very much not, I am Simon from Parajet and the Paramotor Club.