Adventure Pluma flyers out there?

Started flying back last year (2022). Extremely happy with an Adventure Pluma w/ Moster 185.

Curious that I don't see Adventure out doing the rounds on social media very often, if ever. They appear to be one of those hidden gems. Is it because people think carbon and they think scout/fragile? I'm just wondering because it seems like Adventure is revamping their website for parts availability, and less leads times, etc. But I almost NEVER see them anywhere except for Tom Kubats channel. Are they still just growing or just outshined by others media presence?

I try to have zero bias towards any one manufacturer but I am curious what everyone thinks.

This thing is everything BUT fragile honestly. Who else flies one and how do you like it? If you dont like it, whats your reasons why and how would it compare/rate to some of the more "mainstream" frames?

I don't have much to base off of considering its all I've flown but its been a great ride over the last year. Is it more popular over in the EU than the US?

Thanks all.