Precise wing copies.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our factory is in Jinan.. it take u around 1 hour to fly to jinan from Shanghai...

I will be in Shanghai around 20th DEC..maybe can see u guys there~~or meet u guys up in UK...

That's a shame as I have a day with nothing planned in Shanghai on Thursday. I have been there once a month for the last three months hoping to get out to the Yuneec factory to try the leccy machine but the weather has been rubbish each time. Would have liked to give the G6 a go.

• 1 month later...

i bet u didnt purchase ur frame from the good reputation company...

There are lots of frame making factory there, the quality is very different...will suggest u to purchase frames from the good branded frame making facotry... :D

Costing of a wing is not the main concern of what one to buy it's the safety of it and reliability.Cars can fail even though they have gone through check after check pass and sit waiting for us to buy it. Simply put i'd get a cheaper wing if it was certified by the guys that check all these high priced wings and cut out the 3 or 4 possible middle-men that bump up the price.I'd still be concerned for my safety while in the air but if a replica was made to the same standards all other wings were made and had passed why pay more for an other original wing?? We all go on the principle that if it costs loads of dosh it is reliable?/safe?/trustworthy?/value-for-money when in reality it's coz we pay the prices asked that's what is charged.

Fare enough the cost to invent design and constantly upgrade the wing 'technology' as this costs in someones elses time/money but this would have been incorporated in the prices so i say cut out the middle-man make simon a distributor ... lol

Just a final thought..

could we not possibly get your other half simon to utilise the sewing machine and you cut out shapes and make youor own ' copy ' just tie a few bits of string to it and hey-ho you have an original wing in the making :lol:

• 1 year later...

HI ,

very interesting read indeed.

99% of stuff we use today is made in china. Starting from shoes, like nike and up to almost all mechanical and IT stuff.

I have been on several peace keeping missions on Balkans. I have not seen bigger illegal market than in Kosovo. Big, i mean really big markets through several floors full of stuff made in china and clearly not legal. Armani suits for 50 EUR. I haven`t seen such a big display of nike shoes as i did there. Probably came out from the same factory where originals but in "night shift".

I did buy some jackets there and they have lasted for 3 years now with no worries. China is not equal to crap.

Marketing and selling is very delicate business, you have to be able to balance on the limits which are considered accaptable by buyers and that is the whole trick. It is like running an governement - the taxes must be exactly so high that to keep you alive but you can`t get rich with honest work. The same thing is with wings or any products, the price is exactly as high as we are willing to pay or as high as is tolerable. Probaby the fair price for the wing is really 700 EUR as mentioned in early posts or even less. Also an company produces wings can not cover the development costs with their first ten wings, meaning that 2500 is well over priced.

But the same as you i am going with the flow and buy the original stuff for 2,5k rahther than chines uncertified. And this is the dead end- factorys tell the price and you pay.

Cheers

Elm