Northwest paramotor flying sights

Hi people I’m starting training on Monday and I’ve been a nosey guest for a while,so I’ve just joined.im training with northern skies (Rick).im curious about Paramotor pilots in my area seems like all the postS I look at are all from years ago.Does anybody know of any groups,flying fields etc in the northwest.im thinking that when I’ve completed my training I’d like to meet some like minded people that can give me pointers etc,and confidence lol but that ain’t a million miles away so I can get as much early flight experience as possible.winter hill is on my back door.

frank

Hi Frank
I think "club" may be too strong a term, usually you will get loose groups who will fly from a particular spot with varying amounts collaboration... It can be very nice to do an XC mission with whoever happens to be flying that day.

I fly from a spot just north of Clitheroe, bit of a trek from Bolton... Its a good spot though, easy to avoid annoying Joe Public and easy access to lots of interesting open country XC flights :) 
You simply start turning up and slowly you will bump into the various characters and join in on their adventures... they will to some extent look after you.

• Thanks 1