Guest Posted May 29, 2008 Share Posted May 29, 2008 I couldn't have got my timing worse if I tried. Forecast looking really rosy for the next several days and I haven't got my motor for a week . Motor is back at Bailey HQ being bought up to the latest spec (for free woo hoo!) so perhaps I'll fly my PAP instead except I can't because I stupidly sold it last week grrr! So all I can do is ground handle my new wing I am collecting tomorrow morning or perhaps ground crew for Rob on a downwind dash on his identical new wing also coming tomorrow. Standard rules have applied with this sudden unplanned purchase, ie same colour wing and rucksack as previous thereby completely sneaking past wife's radar. The problem is that I might well be arriving home with my new trike unit next week so I don't know how I'm going to get that one through the door. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.