Training in Cornwall

Hi Everyone.

Im new to this forum and feel a little late to the party! I have searched for information but the info required seems to have dried up in 2018.

As the title suggests, has there been any new information available regarding Paramotoring training in the Cornwall area? Or where would the closest be?

I have PPL experience so would be looking at training to a high level, perhaps even to instructor status perhaps which could be a benefit down here in Cornwall for future pilots?!

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Martin

1 hour ago, martin S said:

Hi Everyone.

Im new to this forum and feel a little late to the party! I have searched for information but the info required seems to have dried up in 2018.

As the title suggests, has there been any new information available regarding Paramotoring training in the Cornwall area? Or where would the closest be?

I have PPL experience so would be looking at training to a high level, perhaps even to instructor status perhaps which could be a benefit down here in Cornwall for future pilots?!

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Martin

Hi, i dont think you will find there is anything down here to help you out to be honest. Also i think you will find to do the instructor training you need to of been qualified as a ppg pilot for about 2 years before you can even start the training (APPI Rules). I think most people tend to go up country or go abroad to get the majority of training done. Cheers