Back in the air at last with new kit!

Had my first flight last night in nearly 4 months. I only received my new motor  (PAP TINOX) on monday afternoon and couldnt wait to give it a try. Im glad to say all went well . I had a couple of short flights having to make a couple of adjustments on hang points and harness etc but  overall im really pleased. Much smoother, lighter and more comfy than my old kit. (Zenith) .   Cant wait for the wind to drop away again later to have another go. I must say the changes in the moster for the 2020 model are really good. Much smoother and an overall nicer spread of power. New wing on the way too so looking forward to giving that a try. My current wing will be up for grabs then if anyone wants one. Universal 1.1 28. Low hours in really good nic. I only hope my new one will be as good as this one?! Message me if anyone is interested. Cheers ....

5 hours ago, asquaddie said:

You're still welcome down Davidstow anytime don't forget.

Tony

Hi tony , thanks very much. I met Andrew and Daniel down here the other morning so hoping to fly with them soon too. 

5 hours ago, asquaddie said:

You're still welcome down Davidstow anytime don't forget.

Tony

I will get another couple of flights in to run it in and then i will give you a shout. Fingers crossed for some good weather