Paramotor Training 12 - 14 year olds

Hi, 

just want to say hello and ask if there is any Paramotor training near Exeter. I would like to learn for me and my 2 boys aged 12 and 14.

Any suggestions and advice - maybe not appropiate for 12 and 14 year olds? Thanks

Al. 

Hi Al, 

I am not aware of any training near Exeter. You will likely find that most schools will only take people on that are 16+ which I personally agree with. We had a guy come to the field once with his daughter and son both under 16, both were clearly overwhelmed by the concept of flying and decided not to continue after a week or so of daddy forcing them to carry on 'for his ego's sake it seemed'.

I think a 'sensible' 16 year old would be fine. 

SW :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/05/2020 at 07:14, admin (Simon W) said:

Hi Al, 

I am not aware of any training near Exeter. You will likely find that most schools will only take people on that are 16+ which I personally agree with. We had a guy come to the field once with his daughter and son both under 16, both were clearly overwhelmed by the concept of flying and decided not to continue after a week or so of daddy forcing them to carry on 'for his ego's sake it seemed'.

I think a 'sensible' 16 year old would be fine. 

SW :D

A week into my training - That was good advice Simon, thank you. 

• Like 1