Cheeky one

Was hoping to get a cheeky one in tomorrow morning, however it has been drizzling virtually all day.

The field is going to be wet so I shall give it a miss. Does anyone get so desperate that they don't mind having to dry the wing out afterwards?

Yep, if I'm hungry I'll fly in any old shite! I'm not a great fan of flying in the actual rain though...

I did notice at the Bore how everyone elses wings were white on the underside mines a sort of yellow! I guess its from a few years of mud, cow shit and slapdash application of foundation.

• Haha 2

On 18/03/2020 at 18:16, alan_k said:

Was hoping to get a cheeky one in tomorrow morning, however it has been drizzling virtually all day.

The field is going to be wet so I shall give it a miss. Does anyone get so desperate that they don't mind having to dry the wing out afterwards?

Anyone going today it's nice and sunny round here and there seems to be only a gentle breeze

Both myself and Geoff went to our respective fields yesterday but the gusts didn't die down sufficiently.

If I had become airbourne I'm sure it wouldn't have been comfortable.

Hoping for acceptable condition on Wednesday afternoon.

• Like 1