Hi there everyone and thank you first off for this great website.. Im looking for introduction training to paramotor, Im living in Newcastle upon tyne and dont seem to find many people around my area so initially Im looking for anyone who is from near by who would be willing to give me some ground training I dont mind paying for this.. I would also be looking to hire a wing for ground training if anyone can assist..

I was going to do my training in a few weeks time in school in Lincoln but if anyone knows of anywhere nearer to me that are good and can get me up to solo flight I would be very grateful for the info

• Like 1

Hi Graham, and welcome to the Paramotor Club :-)

You may like to check out the Member Map :-) https://www.paramotorclub.org/membermap/

It looks as though there are a couple of people you can chat to locally. Click the people near you and send them a PM, add your own location and people will contact you also :-)

Again, welcome to THE Paramotor Club. 

SW :D

Graham, I am in Yarm. Happy to give you some ground training when you have a wing (I don't use my crispy UK wing for ground handling and my old one I left in Spain). I can't fly due to knackerd back at present. There is a nice field half mile from my house.