New member today

Hi there everyone and thank you first off for this great website.. Im looking for introduction training to paramotor, Im living in Newcastle upon tyne and dont seem to find many people around my area so initially Im looking for anyone who is from near by who would be willing to give me some ground training I dont mind paying for this.. I would also be looking to hire a wing for ground training if anyone can assist..

I was going to do my training in a few weeks time in school in Lincoln but if anyone knows of anywhere nearer to me that are good and can get me up to solo flight I would be very grateful for the info

• Like 1

Hi Graham, and welcome to the Paramotor Club :-)

You may like to check out the Member Map :-) https://www.paramotorclub.org/membermap/

It looks as though there are a couple of people you can chat to locally. Click the people near you and send them a PM, add your own location and people will contact you also :-)

Again, welcome to THE Paramotor Club. 

SW :D

• Like 1

Graham, I am in Yarm. Happy to give you some ground training when you have a wing (I don't use my crispy UK wing for ground handling and my old one I left in Spain). I can't fly due to knackerd back at present. There is a nice field half mile from my house.

• 1 year later...
On 22/02/2020 at 19:17, AndyB said:

Graham, I am in Yarm. Happy to give you some ground training when you have a wing (I don't use my crispy UK wing for ground handling and my old one I left in Spain). I can't fly due to knackerd back at present. There is a nice field half mile from my house.

On 22/02/2020 at 19:17, AndyB said:

Hi Andy thanks for your message, Im currently doing my BHPA free flight and halfway through my CP at the moment and as soon I finish that I will be looking to purchase a dedicated wing, I do have two wings at the moment a gin zulu and an older matrix firebird both are only free flight riser set up only, hope today i will get out with my instructor who is setting me up with another wing soon, I have purchased a second hand motor, adventure f3 really good condition its old but plenty life in it. Im interested in your offer so if its ok I will be intouch soon and have a pop down for a chat if thats ok with you, possibly next weekend how are you fixed? cheers