Paramotoring today. Wed 21st May.

All,

I will be in the field / sky around 0900 - 0930 today. I am not sure how long it will stay flyable for so if you intend on a visit please do call first to avoid dissapointment :D

SW :D

Top bit of flying today had by all at Lambourn :D

Some more new faces for day one, some old faces from last year, Colin of course, and last but not least Stuart, who had one decent flight and one hop (Martin 'Rad' dont know if you keep an eye matey.... do you do a large harness for the old Jav?).

I went for a great flight on the Macro fully loaded in Tip to Tip mode very sweet motor! Way to much thrust for me though!!

All in all great day, nice to see everyone :D

SW :D

Thought you might have had a good one today, kept on looking up at the skies today while at work (Blast) and thought wished l was somewhere else. Rush on the Bank holiday. Havn't looked at the met yet for the weekend but some say it may be a tad to windy. but that could change as we get closer as you know.

Of to polish me motor now :D

Regards Mike

Thought you might have had a good one today, kept on looking up at the skies today while at work (Blast) and thought wished l was somewhere else. Rush on the Bank holiday. Havn't looked at the met yet for the weekend but some say it may be a tad to windy. but that could change as we get closer as you know.

Of to polish me motor now :D

Regards Mike