Bore Chasers

johnboy2008

Calling all people going to Bore chaser. If any one on the list can't go please call me so i can go fly. Enjoyed this weekend so much as got my first flight and all you helpful people are really kind.

The fire pit is so friendly to have a chat and the food is good too.  oh tel 07974403766 cheers people. Angles of the sky. 🦅

2 hours ago, johnboy2008 said:

Calling all people going to Bore chaser. If any one on the list can't go please call me so i can go fly. Enjoyed this weekend so much as got my first flight and all you helpful people are really kind.

The fire pit is so friendly to have a chat and the food is good too.  oh tel 07974403766 cheers people. Angles of the sky. 🦅

i would like a place too if there are any free!!

Guys and girls... Over the next couple of days, I will be going through the list and checking it against the list of full members. ( I did mention that this would be happening) 

Those who are not yet a full member will be removed from the RSVP list to allow room for those that are. 🙂

There are a couple of ways to check if you are still a full member. 

1. Your group name is on your profile page 'Members' means that you are currently not a full member. 'PMC Full Members' means that you are a full member 🙂

2. Check your paypal account for a payment. If you have paid £30 in the last 12 months you are a full member. 

3. Please do those things before contacting me but if you are still unsure please do call and we can go through it. 

4. Link below for those that need it.

Many Thanks

SW 😄

I 'think' its basically done but remain a little confused about the new way the software works.. 

With it being a money thing I want to ensure that its 100% correct before allowing purchase, I am in a short cue of people who have asked for the same support. 

I wanted to get it done before the Bore chasers and that is still the case 🙂

SW 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mike. 

We had a mini software drama in December where the system shows about 10 members as paid 'pending' but the payment has clearly gone through. No one who 'knows' they are up to date need worry :) 

I will have the 'pending' list with me and obviously try and sort it long term for you guys. Annoyingly it happened just after I announced the dates for the event! 

SW :D