eos 100 engine

hadders

Hi Guys

Has anyone got some info regarding the EOS 100 Booster engine. The 150 would be too powerful for me as I am only about 60kg

I think Simon uses the 150.

I currently have a Top80 but only the 110 cm version and its a bit underpowered on a hot day. The 100 gives more power for the same weight range but not as much as the Moster or EOS 150.

Thanks

Hadders

Thanks Simon,

What fuel consumption would you estimate the same pilot would be on a moster? Also, is it quieter?

I'm currently torn between an atom 80 (light, efficient, quiet) and a moster(heavy, not so efficient, noisy) based on wanting something reliable and mainstream, and there not seeming to be many options between these 2 options. The atom hasn't got as much power as I'd like, the moster has too much.

So if the 150 is a viable alternative then I may look at that again. I'd been put off by the previous thread I found, but it was a while ago.

Incidentally, did you sell the used one you were selling?

In the order asked, 

Same wing and weight, the moster would be closer to 4. 

Noise level is around the same as a moster.

You should have a go on the ATOM 80 as it may surprise you!  (we have one here for people to fly) :-)

Yes my one is now sold for replacement in the summer. I am personally using the Atom at the moment and love it! 

SW :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/02/2020 at 08:18, admin (Simon W) said:

In the order asked, 

You should have a go on the ATOM 80 as it may surprise you!  (we have one here for people to fly) :-)

Yes my one is now sold for replacement in the summer. I am personally using the Atom at the moment and love it! 

Hi simon, have you tried a PAP tinox with an atom?

On 01/02/2020 at 08:18, admin (Simon W) said:

In the order asked, 

would you go for an atom 80 or an eos 150? Just curios. Ive tried a 100 but neither of the others