Dudek V-King vs. Ozone Kona2

Hi, Am new to paramotoring and this club. This is my first post, so hope I am following all rules set 😃 here.

I completed my paragliding club level few years ago and now interested in paramotoring. Before I buy my motor or wing, I want to get in touch with local pilots/ groups to make friends and get guidance. Am based in Milton Keynes and can drive for an hour or two in any direction. Longer for weekends too. I am planning to refresh my paragliding skills and purchase a wing for the same. However doing some research with Guru Google, I found wings suitable for both paragliding and paramotoring. Latest by Ozone is Kona2. Any advice is welcomed as its my first wing and want to get right one which I can keep for some time for skill progression.

Also, came across this new single skin, Dudek V-King which impressed me. So can you all experienced fellas advice if dudek V-King is good one to own or shall I stick to traditional wings. Anyone flew that wing as most of the videos on YouTube are talking positive for this wing.

Thanks 

Thanks Alan. Yes in one of the comparison videos, I noticed that V-King was far behind another wing. Will definitely keep this in mind while making purchase decision. And of course I don't want others to laugh at me 😀😀😀😂.

Ta.

Dhaval