Hello people. Im about to get training and will be flying from my home near Redruth. It would be good to hear from other Cornish pilots.

Never mind Cornish pilots you may have a couple of regular visitors from the Midlands with having your own land.

6 hours ago, alan_k said:

Never mind Cornish pilots

Hands Off Alan - He is one of ours :-)

There are about a dozen of us this end of the world, but most don't really use this forum.

It's just that it is a lovely part of the world and my flying mate is down there a lot.

Having the motorhome just makes it more attractive. Good to know there is a big local contingent.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, asquaddie said:

Hands Off Alan - He is one of ours :-)

There are about a dozen of us this end of the world, but most don't really use this forum.

Do you guys have another forum or a facebook page or other group you use more often?

3 hours ago, MattMc said:

Do you guys have another forum or a facebook page or other group you use more often?

Mostly FB group or Davidstow Members WhatUp group.

On 16/01/2020 at 22:42, MattMc said:

Hello people. Im about to get training and will be flying from my home near Redruth. It would be good to hear from other Cornish pilots.

Hi, im in st ives and fly whenever i can . Just been out this afternoon and found half a dozen others flying around hayle beach. Let me know when your ready to go and we can catch up. All the best.