RPM First Shipment

Farmer_Dave

Revolution paramotors will be sending the first Flat-top units to England in about a month. I just spoke with Bill Heaner, who designed and builds them, and he will be over here at the end of the month if you want to meet him and/or try or buy one of his great machines. I think the exchange rate £/$ will yield fair value for money. If you are concerned for the environment, the Italian engines wont be crossing the pond twice to reach us either. The frames will marry the engines in Italy before coming here.

I like the strength, safety and power of these units and want to buy one. It's very similar to my set-up. I'm not taking commision. Deal direct with Bill. youtube RPMPPG.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds as if Bill Heaner will be here on around the 4 th june , give or take a day. In Devon for a day or two then up to Manchester. If you want to meet him and have a look at his units he says he will be pleased to show anyone interested wether likely to buy or not. Leave a personal message here for me if you would like me to arrange a meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... arch_type=

Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cant remember if I replied to you Mike, so sorry for the delay. I have 2 of the 200 cc version in stock. One or 2 guys a little lighter than me have flown it and found it to be too powerfull so I am on the brink of getting a couple of 160 cc models in. I think, with time they would get used to the power, especially on a smaller wing. 200 cc unit weighs 29-5 kg and bangs out 80 kg thrust approx. The 160 cc unit is 26-5 kg and puts out approx 70 kg of static thrust. I think you'll find they have some of the best stats for power to weight ratio if you take the trouble to work it out on everyones claimed figures. Both the 200 and 160 run Simonini power. Good fuel consumption and by no means the noisiest. Put seven hours on mine and I do like it

Dave