A new item has been listed.PAP Thor 250 with two Wings and two Trikes

PAP Thor 250 with two Wings and two Trikes

I am selling my entire setup because I don't have enough time to pursue it right now and it gives someone the ideal chance to buy all the main items for Trike flying rather than foot launch at an incredible price. Its the most perfect way to fly and it is very comfortable. Further more it makes perfect sense for someone with a limited ability to run and health conditions that restrict Foot launch. I am selling it with a Bak Rak and fully waterproof cover for transport. Everything fits into a small car and the car shown is a 998cc Fiat Picanto

There are two trikes and both are built for the Thor 250. One is red/black powder coated and similar to the PAP Rolling Trike. The second one is a dream of a trike and was specially made for me in Spain. It is incredibly strong and both trikes when broken down fit in the back of the car. I am also including a brand new Eprop together with the original Eprop and a reserve chute fitted on the left hand side of the harness. There is also a training harness. The paramotor also has fitted Tacho, hours run and engine Temperature Gauge.

There is also a Skyflar Strobe which is very useful.

The Paramotor has only run for a total time of 5.5 hours and has only been flown for a 4 hours and 33 minutes so its almost run in. It should last a good many years for the buyer. I bought it brand new. Full documentation can be supplied. I don't want to break it up but sell it as a whole package. It has never been stored outside but in our conservatory when not being used so everything looks as new.

The wings are an Ozone Roadster, Blue/grey/white, 26 metres and a Niviuk Kougar 2 Yellow/purple/white, 25 metres

To buy everything above new would cost in excess of 11 thousand pounds or more now due to the exchange rate so there is a considerable saving to be had.

If interested ring 01889 359558 or 07890584445

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION

Motor Type : Polini 2 Stroke Monocylinder

Cooling : Liquid Cooled

Cylinder : 244 cm3 {72 x 60 mm.]

Carburettor : Polini Ø28 PWK

Power : 36CV / 7500 R.P.M.

Ignition : Electronic

Reduction Gear : Mechanical in oil Bath

Reduction Ratio : 1/2.8.

Transmission : Centrifugal Clutch.

Start : Electronic and Manual.