Saudi Fly in.

hello alan

how are you doing ?

about the saudi fly in the time is tiking and we do not want to be runing out of time ,

so we would like to have that formal littere as soon as posipole so we can finish all the needed tings from the authorityes in saudia .

see you soon :D

regards :wink:

• 3 months later...

Gents,

Unfortunately due to other commitments Simon is not able to support this event at the moment. I would therefore be grateful if anyone who has expressed an interest in coming to Saudi to fly would be prepared to support the UK organisational element of trip. If so please let me know.

To kick start the ball rolling I need a letter, on club headed paper, requesting the visit.

Many Thanks

Alan

Gents,

Unfortunately due to other commitments Simon is not able to support this event at the moment. I would therefore be grateful if anyone who has expressed an interest in coming to Saudi to fly would be prepared to support the UK organisational element of trip. If so please let me know.

To kick start the ball rolling I need a letter, on club headed paper, requesting the visit.

Many Thanks

Alan

I've spoken to Alan and offered to help organise the UK end.

Simon,

Let me know if I can help with the letter.

Also, I might have another option, if two letters are bettter than one.

Cheers

Paul