Wanted pm100

Trevsked

On 21/02/2019 at 22:42, Trevsked said:

I’m going to order a set of pm100 with Bluetooth tomorrow unless anyone has a very good set they want to sell?

Trevor.

Trevor,

I've got plenty of PM100 BT headsets! All new of course and you can order from one of our dealers or from our web site with a shiny new Plusmax, Icaro or MicroAvionics helmet.

https://www.microavionics.com/paramotor-ssdr-headsets.html

Regards

Eddie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would love to get one of these headsets in the US with the appropriate cable to output audio to a 3.5mm stereo mic input on my action cam. Seems these headsets are supposed to be capable of that. 

The US distributors site's listed are all a joke. What's the best way to obtain one in the US? 

17 hours ago, FrayAdjacent said:

Would love to get one of these headsets in the US with the appropriate cable to output audio to a 3.5mm stereo mic input on my action cam. Seems these headsets are supposed to be capable of that. 

The US distributors site's listed are all a joke. What's the best way to obtain one in the US? 

I just bought an adapter from Eddie for the PM100 to fit my 3.5 mm radio connection.

23 hours ago, FrayAdjacent said:

Hello Fray,

I am Eddie Cartwright, owner of MicroAvionics UK LTD. Most of our dealers in the US are for Ultralight, so best you speak to us directly, then we can have our importer send you a headset once we have found what you need.

First I need to know if you want helmet mount headset, this would connect to a helmet like Icaro. If you need a helmet, then please give me your head size and I will make a few recommendations. We offer MicroAvionics helmet, Icaro Solax X or Scarab and Plusmax helmets.

You mention 3.5mm audio lead for action cam. We can offer a fixed wire or a wire that has a small plug that will disconnect when not in use. 

You also have the choice of Bluetooth for stereo music and telephone.

Any queries, then message me here or eddie@microavionics.co.uk

Regards

Eddie