Hi all, 

I wanted to let you all know that Paramotor Training ltd are now proudly sponsoring Paul Mockford (Paranoob) as a pilot. 

A little vague I know, but in a nutshell we will pay for events, competitions and equipment as needed to help him to make cool you tube vids and provide the school some good positive exposure to a growing audience :-)

So welcome to the team @Paul Mockford 

Check out his you tube channel if you have not already! :-)

SW :D

• Like 1

Unfortunately, many of us don't watch anything that needs listening to. If has subtitles then ok, otherwise not! This is because we like to be able to skim read and just watch what we want to.  :(

Although I do mostly agree. I can prove that it is a very valid way to attract new students. We have had at least 10 people in the last 12 months who said they were inspired to be there by seeing a Tucker Gott video. Paul also gets mentions now, which I am sure will continue to grow through 2019.  

I think the people who are looking to 'learn' (granted it's a small percentage of the population) will watch these videos as I did when learning to fly the Heli. (over and over again in fact!) lol 

SW :D 

I signed up to his channel (among others) from the beginning when he was learning ground handling.It has been a pleasure watching him progress. Paranoobs channel is fantastic and I for one will continue to watch all the content he puts out....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Even though I've been flying for over 10 years. I signed up to Paul's channel from the start.

It was funny (in a good way) watching Nigel (hands posing guesture) teaching him from the start to what he is doing now.

He does show the sport in a safe and doable manner.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Paul does a great job. He'll be a great ambassador for the sport and Paramotor Training Ltd alike.

Good on ya Simon and Paul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Simon! REALLY pleased! 

The channel is (in my head) aimed at anyone behind me on the journey, and constantly inspired by the help and encouragement I get from those further along, so aligning with a training school is perfect.

Looking forward to more adventures, flying with more pilots and helping to get more people into the sport! 

See you all at the fly-ins! 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1