purchase of new kit

hi

guys anybody bought kit from midland paramotors .

are they trust worthy. anybody had any problems with them

im thinking of buying

Ozone Magmax - 41   
Airfer Explorer polini  Thor 200 dual start - 1450 double hoop –130 prop – XXL harness
Airfer C1 trike with harness
Zulu 2 layer

for £9910

any info would be gratefully received

thanks

Hi,

I think they are based in Tenbury Wells which is only 10 miles or so from where I live. I've seen him flying around for some time and have spoken to him on the phone, but never had any dealings with him.

From what I hear he seems to be a regular guy nothing shady at all, but as I said I've never handed any cash to him😊.

On another note, I also fly a trike with a Magmax wing............do you know how it compares to the itv bulldog? Why 41 size magmax, would not the 38 size be adequate for quite a small trike?

Having flown with wheels I'd never go back to a back pack (although possibly that is age related)

Hi,

I think they are based in Tenbury Wells which is only 10 miles or so from where I live. I've seen him flying around for some time and have spoken to him on the phone, but never had any dealings with him.

From what I hear he seems to be a regular guy nothing shady at all, but as I said I've never handed any cash to him😊.

On another note, I also fly a trike with a Magmax wing............do you know how it compares to the itv bulldog? Why 41 size magmax, would not the 38 size be adequate for quite a small trike?

Having flown with wheels I'd never go back to a back pack (although possibly that is age related)