Dudek Univeral vs Ozone Roadster 3

ChrisGAustin

Hello all,

i have about 50 hours on my 2017 Universal 28.  Tore my Achilles and sold all my gear and almost recovered.   I like the stability of the universal, but near the end, I was wanting something a little more sporty. 

Doesa anyone one have experience with both the universal and new roadster 3 ( and perhaps the Hadronxx). I’m 5’7” and 200lbs

like xc and medium wingovers :)

any insight welcome!  

Fly safe!

Most fliers i know who had Uni's all moved up to the Reportair xc's and agility is what they were made for and are rock steady.

plus on Facebook group.

Dudek Report-Air Paramotor Wing
£2,200
King's Lynn, Norfolk

Dudek Report-Air Paramotor Wing In size 24 and in Earth colours. Weight range 95-130kg

Only 55 hours and all the stuff you get with a new wing including Rosette Bag, stuff sack, riser bag, Motobag rucksack, strap, speed bar, windsock, and log book with spare line, repair tape etc.

The Report Air in my opinion is one of the best wings I’ve flown. With great stability and economy for those long XC flights, but no slouch when it comes to turning. Easy to launch and land.

Superb wing and only selling as I have another new one in custom colours.

These wings are £3,225 new so grab a good low hours one for only £2,200 ono.

Message me, Mike Chilvers or text 0778554437

(Big possibility this will be removed soon as currently 2 people interested in it)   Just so you aware his is Not my wing