MacFly moster plus

Mark Morgan

The MacFly Moster plus 185,

Full T2 Titanium chassis and cages, optional 10/12 & 18 litre tanks, Acro Arms for the Crazy Acro pilots, Folding or standard cages..

Comes standard with E props plug and fly propeller and Carbon seat board.

Designed and build By Jean Mateos in France and developed by Alex Mateos and Marie Mateos.  

24.5kg 

43039677705_c000cffeb7_z.jpgMacFly1_Front_16x9 by mark.morgan07, on Flickr

30075987328_1854d1eccc_z.jpg38017311_1899399683453692_2642341185615560704_n by mark.morgan07, on Flickr

30075987998_3682d6e7bb_z.jpgMacFly1_Quarter_Right_1920 by mark.morgan07, on Flickr

30075988718_befe5ff3b5_z.jpgMacFly1_Quarter_Left_1920 by mark.morgan07, on Flickr

Prices are £5700 for the Folding cage or £5600 for standard Cages,

• 6 months later...
On 03/03/2019 at 05:22, Hooha Tapper said:

What is the weight difference between standard or folding?

I've not weighed the difference between the two options but would only be a few grams either way..  If your interested in one feel free to give me a call on 07867317307 

12 hours ago, Hooha Tapper said:

Thanks for the reply. I think maybe you meant a few kilograms? Would not the standard cage with its double hoop have to be a fair bit heavier?  If you really meant only a few grams difference that is surprising to me.  

I didn't imply either was heavier or lighter than the other in the Add...  The single hoop or folding cage is made from thicker bore tubing so a few grams here or there...  Like i said if your seriously interested in one and want to send me an email i can weigh the two different cages to give you an accurate answer but for me and my customers weight not the be all and end all of a paramotor 

No worries, I guess I took the answer too literally lol.  I just thought you might know from manufacturers specs or something. I guess I'm interested just because I like geeking out on this stuff sometimes...not looking to buy one any time soon.  Happy with my Nitro for now but I'll admit the Macfly has me a little gear lusty.  Anyway, take care, appreciate you replying.

14 hours ago, Hooha Tapper said:

No worries, I guess I took the answer too literally lol.  I just thought you might know from manufacturers specs or something. I guess I'm interested just because I like geeking out on this stuff sometimes...not looking to buy one any time soon.  Happy with my Nitro for now but I'll admit the Macfly has me a little gear lusty.  Anyway, take care, appreciate you replying.

No worries.. 

I never quote Manufacturers weight specs, a lot of them don't tell the whole truth so i weigh myself as does vince... ;-)  I just haven't done a comparison.  Nothing wrong with the AC just not my cup of tea. 

3 hours ago, Mark Morgan said:

I never quote Manufacturers weight specs, a lot of them don't tell the whole truth so i weigh myself as does vince... ;-)  

Yes, it was Vince that pointed this out to me at Parafest when a Parajet man was enthusiastically telling me that the Maverick was the same weight as the Nitro!

• Haha 2