Pmc flyin

Just a quick thank you to Simon and the team for a fantastic 2018 summer flyin.to see all the pilots and families and friends having a fantastic time together is wonderful.very well done,brilliant weekend .   Geoffw.    Ps even my wife said what a lovely paramotoring weekend.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

A really great weekend... and plenty of great flying too. 

I also really liked the comedian. He was quirky and didn't take himself too seriously. The setting and mixed crowd made life exceptionally tricky for him... and I often couldn't hear what he said when he was away from the mic. Still all good fun and his ending was memorable - to put it mildly!

• Upvote 1

So I’ve attended a few PMC Flyin’s And I personally have to say it’s by far one of the best gatherings without doubt,  it’s the people attending that make the event what it is. Simon Little Col and everyone who helps along the way make PMC events legendary I’ve been attending for around 5/6years and although I say it every time “best one ever Simon” the next one seems to be better and better and better. For anyone who is weary of attending a flyin maybe because they feel they not the best flyer, feel possible others will look down on them etc etc you will most definitely find this NOT the case at any PMC event you will not come across a friendlier more helpful bunch of people wether  your flying or just along to see what the sport is all about. As for the comedian his opening line about wrong PDF file still makes me chuckle now. So once again what a fantastic flyin the best ever by far surely it can’t get any better lol but we all know it will. 

Neilzy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1