Places to fly round the West Midlands

Richard Davies

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Guys,

Were any of you flying as a pair, heading South-West over Evesham this evening??

I am based in the area, and looking for a group / team to fly with. Flying since 2004 but less frequent in recent times due to work, but the skies are calling again!!

I no longer have a pad to fly from unfortunately. Get in touch if anyone has a spot for a sky-buddy!!?

Regards

Dan

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/09/2020 at 20:02, Paranaut said:

Hello Guys,

Were any of you flying as a pair, heading South-West over Evesham this evening??

I am based in the area, and looking for a group / team to fly with. Flying since 2004 but less frequent in recent times due to work, but the skies are calling again!!

I no longer have a pad to fly from unfortunately. Get in touch if anyone has a spot for a sky-buddy!!?

Regards

Dan

Prob the gang that fly from feckham and pershore way,,,the other group are worcester flyers,but comming soon to Evesham new ppg/nano flying club with club house.And nice long strip,storage will be offered for ppg and nano..info when strip is finished,

16 hours ago, jock said:

Prob the gang that fly from feckham and pershore way,,,the other group are worcester flyers,but comming soon to Evesham new ppg/nano flying club with club house.And nice long strip,storage will be offered for ppg and nano..info when strip is finished,

Sounds good for you Jock, well done......just need some weather now 🙄.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Chris, myself and Geoff my flying buddy have done a lot of searching to the West of the Birmingham area with limited success. It is an ongoing quest to try and find a site that could be used by a group of pilots.

We both have a personal site but with strict restrictions to numbers for noise/annoyance/conspicuousness reasons. Understandably we don't want to lose these sites.

Hi Alan, Thanks for getting back to me. I am currently searching for a field around the Kidderminster area; I have only just started tho. 

With the days getting shorter i cannot often get away from work early enough to make it worth my time driving to Shropshire, hence that is why i am looking closer to home.

It would be good to get a group of local pilots together if possible. If ever a spot does open up i would appreciate an opportunity to come fly with you guys, Vice versa if i do locate a field i will let you chaps know.

Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/3/2022 at 11:07 PM, cinereus said:

Bit of an old thread but I'm going to be bringing my paramotor and wing to Worcestershire in a few weeks and would love to get together with some people to fly. Please let me know either here or by PM if you want to meet up and go for some flights.

a year later , I am in the training on a paratrike and looking to meet up Paramotor and Paratrike pilots to create a midlands groups . if you guys are flying in the Midlands or surrounding areas please let me know I I can join you .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 6:08 PM, Rakesh solanki said:

a year later , I am in the training on a paratrike and looking to meet up Paramotor and Paratrike pilots to create a midlands groups . if you guys are flying in the Midlands or surrounding areas please let me know I I can join you .

hi, Im in walsall and looking for place close aswell. Do you have a place close in west midlands? if so i  would like to join.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Following on from this topic.  I am based in Northampton and am newly qualified with my own kit.  Looking for additional people to fly with and sites. Am willing to drive a bit and have seen some other paramotors within the area before. PM me if there are any local clubs/sites/flyers looking to meet up for a flight. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/7/2023 at 5:19 PM, ma001 said:

hi, Im in walsall and looking for place close aswell. Do you have a place close in west midlands? if so i  would like to join.

Hi , looking for a place , i am based in Wolverhampton. My mob is 07506063606 . Thanks

On 10/19/2023 at 10:50 PM, Shane Mahoney said:

Following on from this topic.  I am based in Northampton and am newly qualified with my own kit.  Looking for additional people to fly with and sites. Am willing to drive a bit and have seen some other paramotors within the area before. PM me if there are any local clubs/sites/flyers looking to meet up for a flight. 

I dont mind travelling to Northampton, do you have a field where can fly from ?