Richard Davies

Places to fly round the West Midlands

Hi,

I have moved up to the West Midlands from Kent and am an experienced Paramotor pilot. Do you know if there are any good / legal places to fly from? I was lucky in Kent I had a huge field opposite my house which I was allowed to use as and when I wanted.

I was also potentially looking for a local club to join. 

Regards

Rich

Hi, been busy and away for a while.

I have the use of a private field just outside Wombourne, I'll message you my mobile no.

Hi Alan 

I am new to the sport and will have all my gear sorted in the next two weeks and I only live in Dudley.  I have been searching for people to fly in the area with and gain some knowledge from them . Be great to meet up and have chat at some point .

On 02/09/2018 at 12:28, Netero00 said:

Looking to get into the sport and would be cool to come tag along and have look whenever people are flying?

you can come to worcester when we are out,or check out cm paramotors esp if you want a tandum,,

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a place in West Midlands, Staffordshire etc. to fly paratrike. I hava all the gear ready, just need a field near to fly.
Bit about me. I live in Wolverhampton. I started paramotoring year ago but due to back problems had to abandon it for a while. The back is better now but I still wouldn't risk to take off with a paramotor hence a trike. I looking for people from the area to fly with and the field to practice.

alan_k are still flying in Wombourne?