Jump to content

What does this line do ?

Recommended Posts

Ok so I may be a bit behind the times on the latest Wing technology but I was reading last months Cross Country mag and saw a photo of Alex Mateos flying what I think is a Ozone Viper 4 and tied on the centre of the brake handle there is another line which runs down to a small pulley on the carabiner and then back up to the wing. The photo doesn't show where it terminates at the top end so can someone explain what its for, it obviously creates slack in this line when the brake is pulled down.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...