Bailey V5s Matrix

rabcam

I have a Bailey V5s Matrix for sale, a genuine 90.5 hour machine, tacho fitted from new with every flight logged. Regularly serviced around every 15 hours. Mainly used for XC flying. No damage to the machine at all, never been abused or crashed. Adjustable harness to fit all pilots.

I have extra parts, spare E-prop, hoop sections and spar, oil filters, spark plugs, and other little bits and pieces. It's currently fitted with a side mounted Gin Yeti lite #40 in the gin container which are not all included in the sale price, but for sale by separate negotiation.

Im looking for £3500 for the motor, Please contact for more info.

I'll be down at the PMC fly in with the motor if anyone would like to check it over.

IMG_4471.JPG

IMG_4485.JPG

IMG_4486.JPG

IMG_4488.JPG

IMG_4491.JPG

IMG_4475.JPG

Edited by rabcam
added more information.

• 2 months later...

Hello rab  l have just got a Bailey Matrix V5s  l don't know if its me paranoid but  the outer cage circumfrance  seems a little wobley  and l have to put a 2inch elastic band round whilst l put the wire through to hold it all together.whilst test running it my prop clipped the top strut taking a chip of end of V prop . 

2 minutes ago, Stewart Abbott said:

Hello rab  l have just got a Bailey Matrix V5s  l don't know if its me paranoid but  the outer cage circumfrance  seems a little wobley  and l have to put a 2inch elastic band round whilst l put the wire through to hold it all together.whilst test running it my prop clipped the top strut taking a chip of end of V prop . 

E prop sorry