SOLD - Parajet Zenith Thor 80 L/C and Dudek Synth 2 Reflex wing - Full package

Parajet Zenith Thor 80 L/C and Dudek Synth 2 Reflex wing - Full package

DESCRIPTION

Almost as new - Parajet Zenith & Dudek Synth 2 Wing

This listing includes the full package of everything you need to fly and many extras.

Paramotor – Parajet ZENITH chassis, Parajet Harness, Polini Thor80 l/c with less than 5 hrs flown –  excellent condition and has just had a full service. Red scheme. Great condition.

Wing – Dudek Synth 2 Reflex Paramotor Wing – 26 Foot – Blue and White theme – Like new with only around 6 hours use – (2 ground handling / 4 flying) Always kept indoors, well ventilated and packed dry).  Great condition.

This is the Rolls Royce of Paramotors. Lovely to fly, beautifully manufactured, light, strong and very good feel with the wing.

I am selling this full package with a heavy heart , purely as I just don’t get the time to fly that I would like to commit and I feel this would be better off in someone else’s hands.

This full set-up is worth over £10,000 new, bought separately which it was 2 years ago and includes everything a pilot needs to fly, safely and confidently. The kit has hardly been used, although well maintained and stored. It was bought directly from Parajet and the purchase can be verified by one of their dealers.
you can see it here on the Parajet website – https://parajet.com/product/the-zenith

The Thor 80 has a liquid cooled engine which means that the rev output can be higher, therefore giving this 80 CC engine plenty of power for its compact size and light weight.

In my view, the Zenith frame is one of the best on the market, light, durable, easy to dismantle and build and very compact - easily packing down small enough to fit in the boot of a car - It has some fantastic features which are detailed in the pilots manual (here https://tinyurl.com/parajetZenithbut some highlights include: –

• Very lightweight aircraft grade aluminium frame
  • Simple slot together construction to break down small to fit in the car
  • Large 12.5l fuel tank (approx 3 – 3.5 hrs fly time)
  • Power of this engine is – 2-stroke, 80cc, 15hp, 48kg thrust
  • Dry weight is 26kg all up including harness and reserve etc

The Dudek Synthesis 2 Reflex wing is a perfect beginner to intermediate wing. Easy to inflate and launch, solid as a rock during flight, with good speed and manoeuvrability in the air. This is the same design and size of wing that I learnt to fly with. It speaks for itself that these are being used at Paramotor schools. Nice blue design, always looked after and always stored in dry condition. 

https://www.dudek.eu/images/stories/pliki/skrzydla/synthesis2/SYNTHESIS-2-manual.pdf

Also included in the price;

• Spare Prop and prop case
  • Speed bar
  • 2 x spare alumnium milled frame bars
  • 2 x spare netting frame hoops
  • Globe reserve parachute
  • Stuff Sack for wing
  • Agama water rescue system
  • Wind Sock
  • Engine Oil
  • Official Parajet Flight suit / sized medium

Plenty more photos available on request and viewing is recommended.

This is available on other sites

• Advertiser
    sashak2000
  • Date
    05/07/18
  • Price
    £6,000.00
  • Category

Edited by sashak2000
Sold