Kiting Harness

Hi,

Just curious for opinions on this one...

I have a new apco SLT high hook in harness. I bought it to swap out a harness on a motor that I have since sold - I never got round to swapping it out. the motor I now have, has its own low hook in harness and so I have been using my apco high hook in for ground handling my new roadster 2.

I put the harness up for sale but am having second thoughts as I started using it for GH.

Looking for opinions on whether I should keep the harness  -or sell and get something with low hook in points...is there any detriment to ground handling with a high hook in harness when the motor I have has low hook in points...

thanks

I use an old fall arrest harness as I was appalled at the price of unflyable, done-in, old harnesses folk were selling for kiting. I was even more amazed and astounded folk paid that sort of money for something they couldn't fly with.  As long as you can adjust the connection points to simulate a paraglide harness then a 20 to 50 quid worksite harness does the job. Suprised more folk don't use them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...