I want to buy a wing

Please forgive me but this could be a daft question, I really want to get started but I don't know where to start, right here goes, I have no idea what size wing or paramotor I need to buy, is there some kind of guide out there that can help me, I've had no training yet but I'd like to at least buy a wing that I could practice with or am I trying to run before I can walk, any help would be great please.

Sean.

Guest chrisg547

People are going to tell you to go and find someone who can teach you. Get some instruction and then fly some school gear and then you will have more of an idea whats out there, and what you want.

Guest chrisg547

Hey theres always a tandem wing.

A lot of people tend to buy what they learn on. That may or may not always be the best, for you, or what is actually out there.

I have my opinion of what's the better stuff you can get, but lots of others will have a different one to me.

If you have a choice of a few places to learn, then do so.

eg. Its normal to get a few quotes for getting your house or car sorted out.

Edited by chrisg547

Sorry for the late reply Chris, thanks for the advice,  that's the trouble, I'm not exactly spoilt for choice for training in the Sheffield area, I've checked but can't find anyone apart from airways airsports in Derbyshire or another place in Scunthorpe, I'm not being tight, but I didn't really want to have to travel a million miles to get training.

Sean.

Edited by SheffSean