oil in moster 185 classic

so I've just rebuilt my top end with new everything, put in fresh petrol and Motul 710 oil, I have bedded in with  4, 5-minute warmups to start with, and then stripped it back to check everything still within the specs.Upon stripping it I find everything coated an awful black two stroke oil, its as if the carbon has been absorbed by the oil,I guess this is by way of the oil being promoted as a smoke-free oil but if it builds up even more when I'm running it for an hour or so in the air then where is  all this oils gonna go and I'm getting oil spray on my prop,ugly mess,im thinking I should get a carb seal kit and service the carb,,oh , runnung at 40-1.so my question is .is it normal for thease mosters to spit out soo much two stroke.

I run my classic on the same ratio as yourself and mine has no oily issues. You have that bit right anyway . Could it be that you are running it too rich on the jetting? the black deposits you speak of could be too much oil being consumed? There is a moster classic thread here somewhere so I would head there for full jet set up info.

At what engine speed were the 4, 5-minute warm-ups?

If they were done at a lowish engine speed then it`s the nature of two-strokes to build up a certain amount of oil in the crankcase, this`ll also tend to promote spatter out of the exhaust.

A good run at normal operating speeds and temperatures will tend to burn off any excess.

Too rich a mixture will also do this - i found the factory settings to be far too rich causing a black-coloured plug, high fuel consumption and an oil-stained prop.

Thanks, guys, it was a bit of both, low rpm not burning oil quick enough and low jet adjustment.I reset the metering lever, modded the butterfly and put the low screw 1/8th out, beautiful mid-range hum now, still a  bit 4 stroky on idle but better than it was, Temps hovering around 220, still not learned the starting technique.

3 hours ago, Dariuszk24 said:

motul 710 compare to castrol 2t not burnoff so well,40:1 (125ml/5l) its to much,motul recommending 50:1 (100ml/5l)

after change oil from castrol to motul I was similar symptoms like you,to much oil been spit out unburnt,cut dose to 100ml/5l and much better

I agree. Motul. 710 is advertised as low smoke. Oily engine is probably a side effect.