Flying over Kinver Village south staffs/westmidlands

Hi I was wondering who was flying over kinver on Sunday 8/4/18 I live here and would like to meet up and fly if possible!  I also saw someone flying from Worcester along the A449 towards Kidderminster on the same day. I am returning to Paramotoring having had a few years out with young children and would like to meet up with local pilots.

Regards, Andy

Hi Geoff, I have brought a new motor and getting some training with Simon W to get rid of the cobwebs. I have kept up with paragliding but want the get in to PPG due to lack of time getting to sites and poor weather. I am keen to meet up.

Andy

12 hours ago, Andy Flys said:

Hi I was wondering who was flying over kinver on Sunday 8/4/18 I live here and would like to meet up and fly if possible!  I also saw someone flying from Worcester along the A449 towards Kidderminster on the same day. I am returning to Paramotoring having had a few years out with young children and would like to meet up with local pilots.

Regards, Andy

Hi Andy.

I'm just the other side of Kidderminster (on the way to Ludlow).

I'm in Kinver next week on a job.

Hi Geoff Alan Guy, 

Thanks for your replies glad to see I may have company! I’m keen to get in touch, for any flying advice, camaraderie etc. Alan how have you messaged me I haven’t received anything I don’t think! My email is andyrp79@yahoo.co.uk 

If you could email I will send my number as I am not sure how to private message you on this forum? Although I’m sure there is a way ?

Thanks

Andy

• 2 weeks later...