Rad Arrow Paramotor Radne Raket 120cc Engine with PAP Motion 26 Wing (Price: £1800)

Diyan

For sale is my startup paramotor and wing kit. It consists of a Radne Arrow Paramotor with Radne Raket 120cc engine with pull start and a PAP Motion Size 26 wing. It was an ideal first setup to build my initial hours on however it's time for it to go and for me to move on to a more advanced setup overall.

The paramotor never skipped a beat despite what I've heard about it in the past. I've refurbished the carburettor fully with the repair kit bought from Radne Sweeden (£18) 15 hours ago and the pull start magnapull spring again bought from Radne Sweeden (£12) about 17 hours ago. That's all the work I ever had to carry out on it. The rest was just petrol and high performance two stroke oil. The mixture I was happiest with was 40:1. The recommended max pilot weight by RAD Paramotors is 95kg but I'd say it's more like 85kg with the motor generating 50kg static thrust. It's equipped with a 3 blade wooden propeller. I'm 70kg and it got me up with ease. It also comes with its original harness. Here's the full tech specs of the paramotor posted on RAD Paramotors website: http://www.radparamotors.com/radarrowclassic.html

The wing is a PAP Motion Size 26. It's a brilliantly forgiving wing and in my opinion I couldn't have gone any better with a wing to learn on. It never let me down and is still in very good, crispy condition. It comes with its original bags and a brand new unused speed bar.

I've flown the setup last 2 weeks ago and haven't had any issues whatsoever. Performance wise it was all brilliant.

Both paramotor and wing have 47 hours on in total. Any questions - please do not hesitate to ask. Located in London (Canning Town) Contact number: 07763 834 483

Price: £1800 (I believe it's fair for a full setup to get you in the air)

PHOTOS:

Photo_1.jpg

Photo_2.jpg

Photo_3.jpg

Photo_4.jpg

Photo_5.jpg

Wing_Photo_1.jpg

Wing_Photo_2.jpg

Wing_Photo_3.jpg

Wing_Photo_4.jpg

Wing_Photo_7.jpg

Wing_Photo_8.jpg