Is a 23m revo2 big enough?

LookingUp

• 5 weeks later...

hi i have checked the 23m revo2 wing  70-160 medium.     the 26m large. revo2 is 80-185. and then the 20m small  60-120.  as i dont know the facts... have you had a demo on the 23m and 26m  that way you yourself can decide whats best for you!   your gonna fly it you're using it.your life is at stake.   have u had a demo? on the wing? if not try it out both of them.  as long as you're in the weight for the wings then try both then decide. your money your life. your enjoyment  ;0)   or learn the hard way!

Edited by TONYPARAMOTOR

There arent any dealers for any PPG equipment in my part of the UK. I have read many reviews and listened to many people's experiences so feel comfortable having made the purchase. When I come to change I may well invest in travel to mainland to test wings before purchase. Time just has not permitted it to date.

On 01/03/2018 at 21:31, LookingUp said:

Ended up going for a roadster 2 24. Haven't flown it yet but will report back. I'll be just under the upper end of range.

a wise choice I think, I havent owned a roadster but have owned a revo2, got rid of it real quick... Have heard good things about the roadster, let us know how you go with it

In my case, the roadster2 came up and was a good deal. The second hand revo2 happened to be on continent and while was less expensive, had more hours and history. Coupled with the fact there was a language barrier meant I wasn't so happy to go ahead with purchase.

I've no reason to doubt they are both good wings.