Bailey Aviation

GR002

Thanks for email address I will try it. I have a Baileys v5 and I Love it, I have been paramotoring for 17 years and since getting the Baileys 18 month ago I have never flown my Moster two strokes. The climb out is a bit slower but apart from that its a better flying experience. Last sunday I flew 100 km with  a friend , I flew baileys with a Dudek Snake xx 20 and used 5 litres of petrol, my friend flew a Corsair m21 with a Gin Falcon 26 and used 13.5 litres and we were both same weight ( 135kg all up ). My Baileys is not broken I just want some oil filters,   

Don't bother with Bailey for the oil filter, it's a HF116, like this one https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/187442?r=GS&gclid=Cj0KCQiA-ebSBRC8ARIsAGuxJIpg9VxjbZ_DtCsy4hNCDqb1sXYFjE0kh30xDbx8Xom-04K0ShQep_0aAqWmEALw_wcB

I use these on my V5, I bought a pack of 4 some time ago, the price has come down since then, gotta be good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m guessing there are a lot of parts on a Bailey that can be purchased elsewhere. 

I buy the oil filters from eBay and bought a Briggs and Stratton fuel pump from my local garden centre when the original needed replacing. 

Does anyone know of any other items that can be bought elsewhere?

Contacting Bailey can be a hit or miss affair at the best of times so it would be great to have somewhere to share the information!