Recommendations please

Hi, i have been using the air box awares device for quite some time now, great for navigation,  air space restrictions etc but a while ago I decided to park my paramotor down on the screen so it's no longer. Air box were very good about it in the respect of sending me the app which I put on my phone but its too small and fiddly can anyone tell me a larger device maybe 7 inch that I can use. I went to pc world to look at some devices but they don't have GPS, I'm not sure how gp's works without running a sim.

Cheers in advance for any help.

George 

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2017 at 15:34, george1966 said:

Hi, i have been using the air box awares device for quite some time now, great for navigation,  air space restrictions etc but a while ago I decided to park my paramotor down on the screen so it's no longer. Air box were very good about it in the respect of sending me the app which I put on my phone but its too small and fiddly can anyone tell me a larger device maybe 7 inch that I can use. I went to pc world to look at some devices but they don't have GPS, I'm not sure how gp's works without running a sim.

Cheers in advance for any help.

George 

Hi,

I switched from airbox to using Runway HD on my phone....Samsung Note 4, which is large so us older people can see it.

I still have my airbox and don't use it!