EOS 150

custom-vince

Neither had my instructor, Matt Minyard, that's why I elected to leave them off when we were going back together with it.  Some "any-mouse" source claims that's a common reed cage (originally) manufactured by Yamaha motor corp.  I don't know much about yamis since I own mostly Kawi stuff.  But I know they've been known to over-engineer stuff...like getting shims and what not for the engine pan on a jet ski for proper drive line alignment....  Kawi uses a simple rubber coupling and that alignment sillyness is avoided all together, u just drop the motor in the hull and slide her into the drive coupler give it a turn and boom it falls right in, then you bolt it back down to the shock mounts and you are done...go ride.  Although I would like to own a new superjet....things are sweet!

On 27/07/2019 at 03:05, doubledeez said:

Cool beans!  I'm looking at the EGT sensor on the Fly Henry web page.  Do you know, by chance, the ohmic values of that sensor?  I have a chinese meter that does cht, hourmeter, rpm.....it came with a temp probe for the head that reads in the higher resistance band and will not work with thermocouples that ohm in the 0-5 ohms range like my fluke meter probe and the probe (k type) I bought from here: http://thesensorconnection.com/cht-sensors/cht-sensors/cht-cylinder-head-temperature-12-and-14-mm

Hi, checked the values 

My cht and egt uses the same thermal unit, you could swap them around and they still work perfect 

27 degree's 

Egt : 4.42 ohm

Cht : 4.42 ohm

100 degree's 

Egt :4.58