Heated inner gloves ..... best ones ?

I was considering getting heated gloves last winter then decided to try 'little hotties' hand warmers. Got a box of 40 pairs for about 17 quid on Amazon. No reliability issues or charging of batteries and one pair lasts about 10 hours giving off a good constant heat.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hamishdylan said:

I had a look at the Blazewear website and they no longer sell the X1 liners.  

They have a new product - Active glove liners, which now have doubled-up battery packs per glove. 

https://www.blazewear.com/shop/heated-gloves-and-liners/heated-active-glove-liners-black-kit.html

Anyone tried the new versions and got any comments?

Not yet but they are my next option - at £130 they better be pretty good.

Thanks for all the replies ! 

Thanks for your comments - I've looked more closely now and see that I was wrong about the doubled up batteries; just didn't notice them on the photos with your review (I blame old age B|and looking on my phone and not a decent sized PC screen!).

Because glove sizing and fit can vary so much between manufacturers, I'm thinking about taking a trip around local motorcycle clothing suppliers for a real-world try on and then see if perhaps Santa might be persuaded to add some on his sleigh for me.  I might try to persuade SWMBO that they would be "essential for home snow clearance, winter gardening etc and oh, they might also be quite handy for a spot of paramotoring - hadn't thought of that... "

I recently bought the Gerbing 12V glove liners (£80) plus there largest battery pack (£160). I also have the 12V heated jacket liner (£190) and they all work very well off of the one battery.  The downside is the battery is 600g and needs to be worn on a belt. The glove liners connect to wires which come from the jacket sleeves. You can also use the gloves without the jacket if you purchase a Y cable to connect straight to the battery.

I have Raynaud's syndrome so my hands and feet are always cold, even on the ground in summer. Between the Jacket and glove liners I am toasty for 1 hour on the hottest setting. Very expensive but I wont fly without them again after getting a little frost bite on my finger tips.

Personally i wouldn't go for anything under 12V as they don't produce enough heat for my needs. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Christopher Mcculloch said:

I recently bought the Gerbing 12V glove liners (£80) plus there largest battery pack (£160). I also have the 12V heated jacket liner (£190) and they all work very well off of the one battery.  The downside is the battery is 600g and needs to be worn on a belt. The glove liners connect to wires which come from the jacket sleeves. You can also use the gloves without the jacket if you purchase a Y cable to connect straight to the battery.

I have Raynaud's syndrome so my hands and feet are always cold, even on the ground in summer. Between the Jacket and glove liners I am toasty for 1 hour on the hottest setting. Very expensive but I wont fly without them again after getting a little frost bite on my finger tips.

Personally i wouldn't go for anything under 12V as they don't produce enough heat for my needs. 

I've had this heated jacket and gloves for a few years for use on my motorbike, and have just ordered the battery pack on the belt to use in the air.

As you say it is quite weighty but not so much of an issue for me as a fly a trike.......I am hoping the weight will just sit on my lap.

ihv bought some new warmspace 7.4v on full heat they last about 4 hours. battery packs come with them and they were about 48 quid delivered. the only downside is they are a little big. I'm talking alot of fabric on the gloves not the size. warmspace make alot of heated gloves but these are the newer ones with the 5600mah batteries 

• Like 1