R.I.P. Jock

kiwi k

Its with Sad news Jock aka Paul Kilbourn from Manchester Paragliding has tragically died while Paramotoring, i know several of you on here will know him, thats all i'm saying as not 100% sure about the accident.

Rip Paul fly free and condolences to Lisa and the family.  

• Sad 3

:( RIP 

A paramotor pilot has died after a crash in Lancashire.

Emergency services were called to a field off Garstang road in Pilling at 1:00pm this afternoon (Sunday 3rd December).

The man in his 50s was taken to Royal Preston hospital where he died.

His family have been informed and an investigation is underway.

just asking. a ben jones 37  died last year.rip.an accident happened near pilling. and quote Paul Kilburn, 54, crashed in the village of Pilling, in Lancashire,

• 3 weeks later...

over my 42 years in my aviation journey, I have had many sad moments where people have departed to a greater place, people that are greatly missed by many, the pain felt is deep, the only way that I have managed to cope is personal knowledge of falling from 85 ft to the ground, that of which I am grateful I survived, without going into detail I will say that during the fall I had no fear but total peace, everything goes into slow motion, therefor it is with my experience that falling into the void holds no fear, I can only hope that this gives some comfort to anyone that has lost a loved one in this way, I no it is hard to comprehend unless one experences this, but I can with experience asure you there is no fear or pain.x