An older, kinda heavy, Grandpa with an Attitude for Altitude :)

Hey fellas, I just found this awesome, people friendly website on Paramotoring.  I am stoked by the sport but have a couple of questions that I would be so grateful if you could field.  First, I'm an older guy with two many pounds on board.  That being said is it conceivable for a guy with a twenty year old attitude to conquer this sport and do so weighing in at a cool 240 pounds.  I'm a former skydiver from years gone by and have that kinda attitude plus I have plenty of cash, so to speak, to get into the sport.  :)  Guys, do you know anybody that is 64 and would be a newby that gets into the sport.  I am ever so grateful for the kind directions from you guys and gals.  Major Blessings to you from Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!  :):):) 

• Like 2

On 11/26/2017 at 15:09, admin (Simon W) said:

We are teaching a 79 year old at the moment (a couple of them in fact :-) ) 240Lb is not actually that much at all!!! (That's only 104 KG to us lot) 

If you can dream it, you can do it!! :-) 

Welcome to the Paramotor Club! 

SW :D

You Brit's just SO flippen ROCK.  Man, what a bunch of kind folks across the pond.  Thank you all so much for your quick and kind responce.  We just went to a "Britfloyd" concert this week in Tulsa and the boys from across the way kicked serious butt and made the real "Pink Floyd" proud.  Rock on all you great and totally awesome fellas.  Man, we are grateful.  Grateful grateful grateful.  did I say I was grateful.  :):) 

• Like 1

Yes, Thanks so much for asking! We live in Oklahoma which right now we are charging 65°F today gorgeous day the only hiccup is there is considerable wind  out here in the Plains so that will relegate much flying to morning and evening. Thanks for being so kind and so helpful you guys are awesome!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Steve Marvel said:

Yes, Thanks so much for asking! We live in Oklahoma which right now we are charging 65°F today gorgeous day the only hiccup is there is considerable wind  out here in the Plains so that will relegate much flying to morning and evening. Thanks for being so kind and so helpful you guys are awesome!

Steve 

please move to the UK and bring your friendliness and sunshine ☀️ 

• Like 1