SOL paramotor bag

Justin

Hi all,

Has anyone got any experience with the SOL paramotor bag?

http://www.solparagliders.com.br/detalhe.php?id=10

I have a Miniplane but I have to remove the cage & prop for transport & storage so I’m looking for a suitable bag to store/protect/transport my paramotor in. 

This looks the part but my main concern is whether the Miniplane would fit with the ABM active arms in place?

If it’s not suitable can anyone suggest a bag that would suit the Miniplane with just the prop & cage removed?

Cheers,

Justin

Ah thanks for that Casper!

It looks as though the Air Conceptions active arms drop down lower than on the Miniplane. 

I will have to measure the distance from the front of the active arms to the prop hub. I see the depth of the bag is 50cm. It would be interesting to know this measurement on the Air Conception if anyone has this?

Justin

15 minutes ago, Gregwatson said:

I have one for my AC Nitro but you need the optional quick release arms on the Nitro for it to fit.

It's a great solution and it means I can leave it permanently in the car boot...

FB_IMG_1510687435109.jpg

That looks brilliant!

I’ve never heard of quick release arms. It would be good if Miniplane do them. I shall investigate. 

How does the quick release system work?

Thanks,

Justin

Sounds easy enough. Is that a recognised system or is it what you have created yourself?

I’m sure it would work on the Miniplane. I must take a look. Thanks for all the information, it really does make a difference when you can pack it all into the boot of your car. At present I have to remove the parcel shelf & drop the rear seat down. It would be so much easier in a transport bag!

Justin

• 11 months later...