Bogging weather

alan_k

A few weeks ago I was at a field with a few newbies and a canopy load (is that the correct collective noun?) of experienced flyers.

I had some wonderful flights. I have to remind myself of this in print as it seems to be morphing into a distant memory, due to this bogging weather.

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms, checking the motor is AOK to go, swearing at the sky, drinking excessively food-smiley-005.gif

Simon I need your weather magic, can you arrange another fly-in at no notice? You do seem to pick the right dates.

Ahhhhhrrrrrr .................. damnable weather.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, alan_k said:

Simon I need your weather magic, can you arrange another fly-in at no notice? You do seem to pick the right dates.

You just have to keep an eye on which way the sparrows are flying the evening before a full moon in relation to the cosmic waves. Simply time the flap of 100 birds, work out the average BPM, multiply that by the number of waves per meter per second, then divide that by 365. Depending on the month you would like, multiply the number you have by the number of that month. You will end up with your date. Then prey to the weather gods and hope for the best!!! :-)  (this way is 12.6% more accurate than the UK forecast ever is!!) 

SW :D

• Haha 2