Paramotor Tandem Flight (LIZZY)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, been away from the internet for a while and just got back on the forum. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! You were all absolute stars to organise that rather special flight and I am extremely grateful to you. Francis, she had a really fantastic experience paramotoring which has been logged on facebook and photographs sent all over the world to family and friends. It was very kind of you all to give up your time, energy and fuel - I really appreciate it and she did too. :D:D:D

Hey Norman, that forest of pink wings over the downs?? Watch this space!!!! :lol::lol::wink:

Dear Pegasus,

I always hope to log two, if lucky, three really memorable flights each year. My avatar was taken in february 2007 after some wave flying on a paraglider in the Pyrenees (nearly 10,000 feet) and I also bagged a superb flight across Monte Grappa, Italy, that Summer landing miles from home and getting a lift all the way back with the lovely Roberta. I seem priviledged to meet the lovliest people through flying these funny cloth bags!!!

My "memorable flights" are all on paraglider but now I have one on paramotor that I regard in that category.

The day, the people, the equipment, the team, the launch, the flight .....Lizzy and I were totally "In the Moment" from the second we clipped in. And I know everyone else was buzzing with the joy of it all.

I have no idea how long we were airbourne it seemed a few minutes or all day. So I thank you all for that day and that flight. And thank you Lizzy for flying with me; we shared a memorable moment :):):)