Help to upgrade my Simonini 200

I'm a complete novice to the sport having learned to fly only last year.  In my rush to get myself kitted out I bought a second hand Simonini 200 from a recommendation of a friend/co-flyer.  The frame is pretty banged up, net needing replacing and in general looking pretty sad and "well used" (however the engine itself is fine).  Anyone know of a good place where I can send it for a complete overhaul i.e. new frame, cage and harness and how much should I expect to pay for this?  I only paid £1500 for it in the first place and given I'm still very much a novice (and likely to have a couple of bumps as I develop my skills etc) didn't want to break the bank!  (I do however wish I'd waited, invested a little heavier and bought something altogether better in the first place!)  I've re-wired it completely and fitted a new throttle (as the one it had was held together with sticky tape) then as I was starting it after the re-fit the starter motor packed up (so I'm looking for a Fiem MG14556 as well).  Any help/guidance greatly appreciated!