U-Turn Progress semi-reflex wing

Justin

According to Cross Country Magazines new gear section, U-Turn.de have released a new paramotor wing with semi-reflex, shark nose, tip steering etc, yet on their website & on a Google search I have found nothing!

Anyone know any more about it?

This is quoted from XC Magazine,

"U-Turn say their new paramotor wing is a safe and performant semi-reflex design. They add that it makes an ideal choice for PG pilots to convert to PPG on, and a good introduction to reflex wings. For the initiated, the Progress is an efficient cruiser which can be soared and thermalled. U-Turn say it's very easy to inflate and launch, thanks in part to its good slow-speed glide, and handling is direct and precise with a relatively low brake pressure. The Progress has a sharknose, tip-steering and comes with a 2D-steering kit. It's available in four sizes, 22, 24, 26 and 28m2."

It sounds ideal!

Justin

When something looks too good to be true it probably is, as they say. This, however, is possible and sounds quite plausible. I sincerely hope it's not a hoax. Even if it's far from the truth I like the way of thinking. Unluckily I couldn't find anything to it. Hope someone else does.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

may sound good or looks good..  but at the end of the day its proof in the pudding...   hence demo the wing. and as we all know. every pilot is different one likes this one likes that...  so back to where we started.    demo test the wing then see if the pilot depending on there skill level likes it. i have well over 1,000 air hours ill test it then wait and see. with my experience most wings can do sats.spirals . big ears. stalls.etc.  hope this helps  demo the wing.   ;0) and trying to get a demo on any wing is a NIGHTMARE?

Edited by TONYPARAMOTOR

• 8 months later...

Hi all.... I’ve got one fresh off the production line in a size 26...so I a

can confirm it’s not a hoax?

That said I’m new to this paramotoring lark although am a paragliding pilot!

Still waiting for U-turn to produce the manual as the cd that it came with doesn’t have a user manual for the Progress on it and personally I’m finding the brake length overly long which is affecting the handling and flair authority on landing!

Im flying it on a Parajet Maverick Sport but I can’t find any adjustments for low mid or hang point on the risers as on other wings nor did it come with this 2D steering kit it mentioned in the blurb!

Overall, from flying U-turn Paragliders in the past, I’m not disappointed in anyway with the actual product and if any of you are Yorkshire way, feel free to contact me for a fly

I have ... not had any response so far though and will chase up tomorrow 

trawled every u tube channel and nothing although I’ve messaged woodygamertag as I think he’s now Flying one but looks like he’s changed the risers!... he’s not responded either!