Paramotoring in Bucks

Hi, I'm fairly new to paramotoring having really only done ridge soaring and a few hours powered parachuting, I have just bought a cors air paramotor and want to use it with my gin bolero paraglider- anyone else around the High Wycombe area already flying and want to link up? I have a good potential flying site near here , regards, Bill

Hi Bill and welcome to the forums. Up above at the menu there is a very useful and friendly function - Member Map. Just click on it and you can see all members and their location. I'm sure there will be people flying around you and also some that would love to visit a new site. Wish you all the best and many happy landings.

Diyan

Edited by Diyan
  • Like 1

Hi Bill, and welcome to the Paramotor Club :-) As suggested above, we have a map where members can opt to place there position (or rough position) :-) 

By adding your location, others can contact you who are in your area, and you can also of course take a look and contact the ones who have already done so. :-) 

Link : https://www.paramotorclub.org/membermap/ (you need to be logged in to access this page) 

SW :D 

2 hours ago, Bill Huitson said:

I flew in a raider, it felt very safe,  - stable and slow and not as manoeuvrable as a paraglider, trouble is you need a licence to fly one and the only school seems to be in Melton Mowbray - a long way to travel, where are you based?

Hi Bill. I have responded privately...............I'm in Shropshire.